Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.redrosebakery.com which is owned and operated Le Connaisseur Limited. (“Le Connaisseur”, “we”, “us” “our”). Red Rose Bakery is a limited liability company incorporated in England & Wales, and our company number is 08009660. Our VAT number is GB 134385514, and our registered offices is Staffordshire House, Beechdale Road, Nottingham, England, NG8 3FH.
By browsing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use, which govern Red Rose Bakery relationship with you in relation to this website. The following constitutes a legal agreement between a visitor (“you”) and us with respect to our website service, the terms of which are set out below. You must be at least 18 years of age to agree to and enter into this Agreement on your own behalf and to register for use of this Site. When registering on our Site or purchasing a Product, by checking the box indicating your acceptance of this
Agreement, you represent that (i) you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this Agreement and (ii) you are at least 18 years old, either entering into this Agreement for yourself or entering into it on behalf of your child or a child in your legal care. If you are a parent or guardian entering this Agreement for the benefit of your child, please be aware that you are fully responsible for his or her use of this Site, including all legal liability that he or she may incur.
- The content of our Site is for your general information and to enable you to purchase products that we offer for sale online.
- It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and material found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and material may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to withdraw or modify the service we provide on our Site without notice. On occasion, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or to our entire Site. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable for any period.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to all applicable UK laws.
Terms and conditions for Purchase from Red Rose Bakery Le connoisseur Limited. permits you to purchase items from the website, in store and over the telephone. Any purchase made must adhere to the terms and conditions listed below: